We established the business in response to a growing demand for education support services.
Within the UK, no qualifications are necessary to become a private tutor. No formal accreditations are required and no requisite qualifications are required.
That is where we are different.
Our Tutors include the following:
- Retired Headteacher – Additional Support Needs (ASN)
- Retired Depute Headteacher (Support for Pupils and Staff)
- Former Advisor to the Scottish Government – Head of Children Missing from Education Unit (Child Protection)
- Former Teacher- Special Education
- Retired Occupational Therapist – Adult Additional Support Needs ASN
- Current on-line Study Skills Tutor (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia and ADHD)
- Music Tutor (Guitar, Bass and Drums)
We are teachers who choose to tutor and that makes a big difference.
- All our teachers are registered with the General Teaching Council of Scotland (GTC)
- All our staff our full members of the PVG scheme (Protecting Vulnerable Groups), Disclosure Scotland
- Our staff are experienced in Child protection policies and procedures
- Experience of both assessing and supporting students and their parents / carers with a variety of educational needs
- Experience of working with and positively impacting on students with Specific Learning Differences
- Mental health issues and other disabilities
- Experience of delivering relevant professional development to staff
- Experience of identifying and making reasonable adjustments under Equality Act 2010
Item added to cart